· AerLite-TC v1
Introducing the AerLite-TC, AerifyDigital’s lite PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) based temperature controller for heating elements!
This device Merges proven features of the AerPID, with a simple interface to offer a scale-able version of the AerTouch without sacrificing prime function and features. Offering USB interfacing, and Wireless through Bluetooth, the AerLite is capable of being paired and controlled via most supported devices.
- Dedicated PID Controller allows stable temperature management
- K Type Thermocouple Supported (Other options available)
- 5 Amp Solid State Relay for load Element
- Fused (1.6 Amp) AC Plug on back with C14 Connection to C13 Power Cord
- USB Interface for setup and usage
- Micro USB Connection on side.
- Bluetooth Interface for remote configuration and use
- Version 4.0 Supported
- LCD Screen with 5 front Buttons for Standalone Operation
- 128 x 64 pixel resolution, 0.96″
- Status LED’s on side front.
- 5-Pin Female XLR Connection on Front
- Supports common enail pinouts
- Configurable Auto-shut off and heating element dip detection.
- Heating Element and Thermocouple fault detection; Coil Protection Circuit
- Lifetime Limited Warranty*
Please keep in mind that every AerLite is assembled by hand in the USA, and may take 1-5 weeks (from the time of order) to be finalized, tested, and shipped.