Refund/Return Policy Information
AerifyDigital Returns Policy
HOW TO INITIATE A RETURN:
To start the return process, fill out a return request. Please provide all requested information, including: the order number, your full name, address, phone number and the reason for the return. If the return is authorized you will receive further instructions on how to ship the item back to us.
Returns can also be submitted through your account settings page by accessing previous orders.
AerifyDigital reserves the right to request you email/send pictures of damaged and/or defective merchandise prior to sending it back.
AerifyDigital may also email you to help with troubleshooting a device before authorizing a return to be processed.
Please note that any items returned to AerifyDigital without an authorized return request and RMA number will be sent back to you at your own expense!
EXPECTATIONS OF ITEMS TO BE RETURNED:
Used items must be cleaned before being sent in for a return or exchange. If merchandise is not clean when it is received, it will be sent back to you for cleaning at your expense. If you are on the fence about returning something please take this into consideration before you decide to test it out.
Returned items should include:
- all original parts
- packing material
- any other pertinent material
We ask that your return be packaged reasonably enough that it will survive the return trip back to us. Poor repackaging or the return of damaged merchandise could result in refusal of your return and loss of any refund or replacement item. Items must not show signs of damage or use. We recommend padded envelopes as they are provided free of charge (in the US) by USPS if sending Priority Mail. We also recommend taking pictures of your items before you package them and send them out in case of damage during the shipping process.
Paying for Your Return Shipment:
AerifyDigital does not provide pre-paid shipping labels for your return. It is your responsibility to pay for return shipments.
If your returned device meets AerifyDigital warranty eligibility, you may request to receive up to $10.00 (USD) to compensate for the cost of the return shipment. We do, however, require a copy, picture, or scan of the shipping receipt before we can compensate you.
How to Send Your Authorized Return to AerifyDigital:
- Use the Contact Us page to get an RMA, or follow the steps provided above to log into your account and submit a return request. You will be assigned an RMA number once your return has been authorized. You will need to get authorization in order for your returned item(s) to be accepted. We may contact you via email before approving a return to try to troubleshoot the device to see if the problem can be resolved without the device being returned.
- Include a copy of the original Packing List in the package, and indicate whether you would like to be refunded for the item or sent a replacement.
- Ship the item using your choice of carrier, to:
9 Pearl Street
Woburn, MASS 01801
- Upon refund approval you can chose to receive your refund as store credit, or have the money returned to the credit card used to make the purchase. Refunds will be processed within 7-10 business days of receiving the items, as long as the items are received in satisfactory condition. Refunds to credit cards will be issued by AerifyDigital, LLC. We do not have a way to issue refunds to cancelled credit cards, or to any credit card other than the one used to place the initial order.
- If the item was originally purchased with Bitcoin, we will only be able to refund your payment in the form of store credit in USD to your AerifyDigital account. We are unable to transfer Bitcoin back to your account.
If you have any further questions about our Return, Warranty, Exchange, and Refund policies, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com, or by calling 781-933-1671.