!! WARNING !!
THESE PRODUCTS MAY CONTAIN NICOTINE, OR BE DESIGNED FOR USE WITH NICOTINE.
E-LIQUID MAY CONTAIN NICOTINE WHICH IS BOTH HIGHLY TOXIC AND VERY ADDICTIVE. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
E-LIQUID IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE USED WITH ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES, E-CIGS, E-CIGARS, E-PIPES, OR VAPORIZERS AND IS NOT FOR SALE TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
For your own safety and the safety of those around you please read the following very carefully:
- Nicotine is a highly toxic substance
- Nicotine is very addictive substance
- Use of Nicotine may cause danger of serious damage to your health
- May cause sensation/irritation by skin contact
- Do not use if you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding as this may cause serious harm to the (un)born child
- Using Electronic Cigarettes to inhale E-Liquid vapor may cause irritation to eyes and skin
- Using Electronic Cigarettes to inhale E-Liquid vapor may cause drowsiness or dizziness
Humans, other animals, plants and marine life are all susceptible to dangers potentially caused by nicotine which may or may not be present in E-liquid
- In case of contact with skin: wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water
- In case of contact with eyes: rinse immediately and thoroughly with water, then seek medical attention
- In case of an accident or if you feel sick, please seek medical attention immediately
- Always use an appropriate container for your E-liquid to avoid environmental contamination
To avoid risk to humans and the environment, please comply with the following guidelines:
- E-liquid is not meant be used by anyone under the age of 18
- When not in use keep your electronic smoking device locked away in a safe place
- In the event E-liquid is swallowed, seek full medical advice immediately as nicotine is highly toxic in concentrated doses
- Nicotine in its pure form is a poison, it can cause very serious harm to both humans and the environment
- Keep All nicotine cartridges and E-liquids in a safe place, locked away from children and pets at all times
- In case of accidental consumption of E-liquid by a child SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT DELAY
Electronic Cigarettes will not end a persons addiction to nicotine on its own. These devices are meant to allow users a tobacco free way of satisfying nicotine cravings.
If you are currently suffering from Nicotine Dependence Syndrome or are trying to quit your nicotine habit, we recommend you speak with your health care provider about Nicotine Replacement Therapy or a Nicotine Harm Reduction/Cessation program.
Please note: We are not a pharmaceutical company and therefore do not produce or provide medical products.